- Happy New Year’s! This has been one of my better New Year’s Eve’s (or NYE as it’s now called). I made Chris a steak dinner (very tasty broiled rib eye), we watched Harry Potter 6 (interspersed with the Red Wings game and other shennanigans), took pictures of Grace and watched the ball drop at midnight. Peaceful and full of the people I love (much how I want this year to be!).
- New Year’s Resolution: To become the best version of myself for this year. (more on my resolutions in a later post!)
- I have lots of hope for this New Year. 2009 was pretty good and pretty bad at times, and I’m sure 2010 will be the same (there is always good and bad) but I really think this year will be good.
- I’m soooo thankful for my good sleeping baby Grace. I’m positive the next one (who might show up this year, oh my!) will be an awful sleeper who will keep me up all night and ruin all my plans. So there.
- I’m super excited about dinner. I love holidays (as crazy as they get). I’m not, however, super excited about the sauerkraut gravy. Pink sauerkraut is just not my thing.
- Grace and I will be spending the day tidying up, napping and waiting for Chris to get home from work. I love my days like this. Further proof that being a wife/mother/homemaker is my vocation/job.
Happy New Year everyone! God bless!