1. It’s been a long week with lots of challenges and I’m just beat. I’m hoping this weekend will be relaxing, but at the same time, I think it won’t be.
2. Grace has been going through a bit of a cloudy period when it comes to sleep. During the day, she’s ok and goes down pretty easily, but at night it’s just a big fight. And lately, she hasn’t been asleep until 11ish. This does NOT work because simply, I want to be in bed at 10 most nights. I need quite a bit of sleep to feel rested and when I have to get up at 6 to take Chris to work… yeah, that doesn’t work.
3. I have gotten comments on here! Oh the joy, the pleasure. I really am excited, can you tell?
4. I just started reading Ten Prayers God Always Says Yes To and I’m wondering if God will help Grace learn how to talk. It’s frustrating me. Somehow, I think this is a “dude, Rachel, that’s not something to be praying about!” kind of thing though!
5. I’m wondering if my glum mood has to do with hormones. My cycle has been slightly out of wack (due to breastfeeding) but I think I’m gearing up to ovulate. I would love to find a great resource on charting/NFP while breastfeeding, but I haven’t made the time to find one. Any ideas?
6. I’m going to make crab stuffed manicotti tonight. I will let you know how that goes.
7. I do enjoy babysitting my Zekie-Zoo, but I must say, it’s quite boring to sit around on the internet or watching tv all day. I want to clean my house dang it!