I’m mom to Grace, Jude and Evelyn and happy wife of Chris (clapointe.wordpress.com). I love the theater and have a BFA in directing. I am currently an Independent Designer with Origami Owl Living Lockets and you can shop for that at rlapointe.origamiowl.com!
Love languages (if you want to get on my good side): gifts and acts of service.
Easy way to tick me off: don’t use logic and make messes.
10 quick things about me:
1. I am a bookworm. I will read anything and everything including nutrition information.
2. I am a choleric/sanguine which effectively means I want everything to look nice in my house, but instead spend all my time online.
3. My favorite clothing store is
New York and Company. I own too many sweaters and not enough shirts to go under them. Update 1/4/13, not so much anymore. I’d probably say Target/Old Navy are my favorites, mainly cause they have cute maternity clothes. Also I just own too many shirts that don’t fit, so I wear the same 4 or 5 over and over and over again.
Update 11/12/15…. let’s change this again! Target still reigns, but JC Penney is a good follow up. And Dress Barn.
4. Growing up I wanted to be a teacher, librarian, lawyer, youth minister and mom (at various times). The I figured out that if I’m a homeschooling mom I can cover all those at one time or another.
5. I’m a staunch, orthodox, believes-everything-the- Church-teaches Roman Catholic.
6. I love dolls (American girl, paper, magnetic, anything.)
7. My disney princess is Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Update 1/4/2013, Also I REALLY love Rapunzel from Tangled. Great great great movie.
8. I don’t drink coffee, unless it’s in a drink like a frappucino. Update 12/10/2014 I drink coffee now. Daily. I don’t know how I lived without it before. I DO use flavored creamers that have lots of sugar in them, but I’m slowwwwly lowering the amount so who knows. In a year or two, I might even drink it black!
9. I love photography and would love to take classes one day to get better.
10. I am turning into my mother, and I don’t mind!